Committee for Healthcare Improvement
In June 2011, the Health Action Steering Committee approved the creation of an ongoing subcommittee of Health Action to work on optimizing systems of health care delivery in Sonoma County in line with goals and objectives approved by Health Action in its Action Plans and with the strategies outlined in the Framework for Collaboration. This subcommittee has been named the Committee for Health Care Improvement.
Health Action - Goal 10: Connect all residents with a trusted source of prevention-focused primary care.
- Identify and support opportunities to strengthen primary care capacity and expand access.
- Optimize coordination of patient care across the continuum of health care and community-based services.
- Ensure that each person and family is engaged as partners in their care.
- Engage employers, payers and policymakers to build demand and support for prevention-focused primary care.
- Develop data and performance measurement to track countywide progress on patient care and population outcomes.
The Committee for Healthcare Improvement PowerPoint (presented June 2012 to the Health Action council) outlines the goals and direction of the Committee for Healthcare Improvement.
Other documents related to the Committee for Healthcare Improvement are archived here.
Meetings: Usually the 4th Monday of each month, 8:00 - 10:00 a.m., in Santa Rosa, CA
Co-Chairs: Bo Greaves, MD, and Mary Maddux-González, MD
For more information about the Committee for Healthcare Improvement, please contact:
Sonoma County Department of Health Services
Jen.Lewis@sonoma-county.org or (707) 565-6648